Friday, January 21, 2011

Re-Birthday


This is me back in 1975.

4 Kids

I just celebrated my re-birthday.  What's my re-birthday?  That is the day I gave my life to Jesus.  That is the day that I prayed and trusted Jesus to forgive me, save me, and be my Lord and Friend.  I became reborn on January 19, 1975.  Jesus talks about this in John 3 in the Bible.  He tells Nicodemus that a man must be born again.  That means being born both physically and spiritually.

My brother, Greg took me to a Bible study.  At the conclusion of the study everybody was singing songs and hugging.  I stepped into the kitchen and suddenly knew that I needed Jesus.  I prayed for His forgiveness and He came into my life.  I have never been the same.  My life was radically changed.  As a result of that one great decision, generations of kids, grandkids and more are, and will be, affected.

God is so good.  If you have never been reborn, do it now.  Just pray.  Admit that you have sinned.  Ask Jesus to forgive your sin and accept Him as your Savior.  Then you can celebrate your re-birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment