Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just Got Back From Kenya

4 Kids

Hi!  I flew home from Kenya on Saturday and Sunday and boy are my arms tired.  The picture above is one of me with kids from one of our school shows.  My team and I were blessed to share Jesus with over 6000 kids last week.  Many children raised their hands to ask Jesus to be their Savior and Friend.  After doing school shows and a crusade, we went on safari.

That's me just a few yards away from some elephants.  We saw lots of elephants, lions, zebra and many other African animals.  I am home and safe and thank you for praying for me while I was gone.  Here are a couple more pictures for you to enjoy.
The Great Rift Valley

Our big blue safari truck.

Kenyan children praying at school.

Preaching at a school in Nairobi, Kenya.

African lion
Darlene and Dawoodee on safari



No comments:

Post a Comment