Monday, December 21, 2009

I love the snow!




4 Kids

I love the snow. When I was a kid, we used to dig tunnels in the snow, build snow forts, and go sledding. We just had a big snow storm. Allot of adults got all upset about it. The streets were hard to drive on and the whole city slowed down. I liked it. The Bible says, "Though your sins be as scarlet, they will be whiter than snow. Every time it snows, I am reminded of the great sacrifice Jesus made so that we could be saved from sin. Have a great Christmas and if it is white, thank God.

4 Others

We did Christmas on Saturday with Aaron and Tim and their wives and kids because Darlene and I are going to spend Christmas with our daughter Sarah and her family. We had a record setting snow storm here on Saturday. 23 inches in Philly. I think we only had about fifteen to twenty inches in my neighborhood. The wind was supposed to come in and drift it, but we escaped that. I loved the snow. The neighborhood looked like God threw glitter on it. I got to serve my neighbors by snow blowing the ends of their driveways. What a blast! I am doing final packing for our trip. Got to go. Have a blessed Christmas. Did I mention that I love the snow?

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas PG! Tell Darlene that as well. I love the snowman puppet. I am currently working on one myself, will have to let you see it when it is done.

    As Always,
    Greydon

    ReplyDelete