Friday, December 25, 2009



4 Kids

It is Christmas! I am in Iowa with my daughter Sarah, her husband Tim, Asher and little baby Eva. I put a picture of them up above for you to see. We didn't have church today because of the snow storm. We did watch a puppet chapel video and played in the snow. I took this picture of a Christmas tree out in a field. I thought you would like it. I pray that you have had a very nice Christmas and that you remember all that Jesus did when He came to earth.

4 Others

It is still snowing. The wind is blowing. The snow if drifting. My son-in-law Tim just came in from shoveling again. We thanks God for a warm house, hot turkey dinner, and family to spend Christmas with. When flying here, I talked to a young soldier who was going home to spend Christmas with family before shipping out overseas. I have been praying for him. At this time when we are so blessed, remember to pray for those that are suffering or serving that we might live in freedom. God bless you this Christmas and give you wisdom when sharing that blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment