Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Worried? More Snow


4 Kids

I am in Nashville, TN. Everyone says it is going to snow here tonight. Some are worried that they will not be able to fly out tomorrow. God teaches us in His Word to trust in Him. We are not supposed to worry about things like snow storms or travel plans. We should always just trust Him.

You kids know that even adult Christians sometimes get worried about things. If you see that your parents are worried about something, pray for them. If you are worried, ask your parents and/or friends to pray for you.

4 Others

More snow! Snow in PA before Christmas. Snow in NE and Iowa at Christmas. Now snow threats in Nashville, TN. I haven't experienced snow like this in my life since moving from Minnesota eight years ago. I love it! Is it a bother? Sometimes, yes. Does it rearrange my plans? It can. Am I worried? No way!!! This is an adventure in life and I plan on experiencing it to the full.

On Monday, I was waiting for a flight at the Washington Reagan Airport. While there, the power went out. For over an hour there was no power, no flights, lights, or news. People around me were freaked out. Some thought it was a terrorist attack. I praised God, read, and relished the adventure. I arrived later that day in Nashville. I was tired and late, but I was alive and God was with me. He is faithful. He is with us. If you find yourself in the middle of an adventure, look to Jesus. He will bless and comfort you.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a blast at CPC! Great photo of you and your grandson coloring...priceless!!

    ReplyDelete