Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I don't feel like blogging!


4 Kids

I don't feel like blogging! I would rather fly a kite or fish for bass or even walk in the park. I feel like going to Disney World or swimming in the ocean or picking wild flowers. Maybe I could eat some pizza or mix some pudding with bananas or play with toy cars. I don't feel like blogging! I want to run in the sunshine or swing on a park swing or carve a new walking stick. I feel like stepping outside and screaming at the top of my lungs. I want to spread a thick layer of peanut butter on bread and eat every gooey chewy bite washing it down with fresh ice cold milk. I want to bake cookies with chocolate chips in them arranged so that every cookie has a happy face. I don't feel like blogging!

Maybe I should stop now and run to Starbucks for a flavored latte and a free pastry. Okay, talked me into it. Have a nice day and remember that whatever you find to do, do it with all your heart. Today is the day the Lord has made.

4 Others

Take some time to do what you want today. I little Sabbath time is good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment