Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thundering Waters


4 Kids

Darlene and I went to see Niagara Falls last weekend.  The Native Americans called these falls "Thundering Waters."  The falls are loud and wet and totally awesome!  We saw rainbows painted in the spray from the falls all day long.  Each time I spotted a rainbow I praised God for His promises.  You are probably not at Niagara Falls right now, but if you see a rainbow, stop and praise God for His promises.
Here is a picture of us standing near Horseshoe Falls.  I was amazed that God made such a loud, wet, fun sight for us to enjoy.  You don't have to be at a place like Niagara Falls to enjoy God's creation.  Today I looked out my office window and saw a tree and the cloudy sky.  I was amazed at God's creative work.  Look out your window right now and you can praise God for all that you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment