Tuesday, October 26, 2010

In Class


4 Kids & Others

Today I am in class.  In fact, I am in class all week.  All day, every day, I am in class.  This shouldn't sound strange as I am a college professor, but this week is different.  No down times.  No sitting in my office waiting for the next class time.  No time to read, write a blog, or play golf.  I am sitting in a class, taking notes and participating all day, every day.  I am learning how to be a better preacher this week.  I am learning about sharing Jesus with the people of planet earth.  Class is interesting, challenging, and crazy at times.  I like it.

Maybe you sat in classes all day today.  Most kids go to school on week days.  Your day is broken up into different subjects taught at different times with an occasional recess thrown in for fun.  Do you like it?

What happens if you don't?

The Bible encourages us, as followers of Jesus, to give everything we do to the Lord.  You can dedicate your class time to Him.  Do every assignment, project, and paper for Jesus.  He can change the way you feel about going to class.  He can help you to begin loving the classes and teachers you have.  Let God help you with this today.

No comments:

Post a Comment