Tuesday, November 10, 2009


4 Kids
I am having a great day! The Bible says, "This is the day that the Lord has made." Jesus made this day for me and you to enjoy. Look outside today and thank God for making trees and birds and other things you see. The puppets on this page are some that I saw at a puppet festival this weekend. They shine in black light which is pretty cool.

4 Others
Darlene and I enjoyed the One Way Street Puppet Festival last weekend in Lancaster, PA. It was a blast. If you have never been to one of these, do it. We met lots O people and learned new things about all things children's ministry. The longer I serve in this ministry the more aware I am that I need to learn more. I guess it would be boring to know everything about something and have no need to learn, discover, explore. So I keep going to seminars, reading books, listening to blogs. My favorite is www.childrensministrytalk.com. Probably because it is me and Jason talking about children's ministry. Hey, have a great day and makes some cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment