Friday, November 6, 2009

OWS Puppet Festival



4 Kids

Hey Kids! I am PG. That stands for Pastor Gruber, Professor Gruber, People & God, Peace & Grace, or maybe Parental Guidance. I love Jesus and want to encourage every boy and girl to get to know him too. Jesus is a forever friend that never leaves you or lets you down. You can find out more about how to get to know him at the kid page on my website, www.dickgruber.com.

4 Others

Howdy! It is Friday and Darlene and I are going to the One Way Street Puppet Festival in Lancaster, PA. There will be several hundred puppeteers learning all about using these wonderful little friends in ministry in the church. We love going to this event because we meet new people, see old friends, and gain new ideas for our ministry to children. They also have a fabulous sales area. Have a great weekend wherever you are. I know we will. Remember, Jesus loves you and loves children more than we can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment