Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Facebook Friend


4 Kids
Hey kids! Did you know that God has your profile on his Facebook page? Every boy or girl who has said yes to Jesus' friend request has their names written in his book of life. Jesus wants all children to be his friends, be forgiven, and spend eternity at his big sleep-over in heaven. You can say yes to Jesus today. Read more about this in the Bible.

4 Others
I went to Facebook today. I haven't been there since mid-summer. I only had 229 friend requests. I said yes to a bunch of them. I said not to those I couldn't remember. At my age that is a whole bunch. If you are out there and made a friend request, got rejected by me, and are plotting revenge right now, relax. Don't take it so seriously. I just couldn't remember. Either that or I hit the wrong button. Sorry. God has requested that you become his friend. He is waiting for your reply. Today would be a good day to say yes.

We went to Star Wars the Concert last weekend in Philly. It was incredible! Lights, fog. an orchestra, choir and Anthony Daniels. A good time was had by all. Two hours of overstimulation was just what I needed. LOL

Other than that, the sun is shining and God is still good. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment